Monday, March 16, 2009

Julbo sunglasses

ENG: Julbo is a French independent family-run firm exporting in 55 countries. They are expert in protecting eyes against the sun in high-exposure locations and aims to become a global partner to opticians and to set standards in sunglasses and prescription eyewear. And my eyes are very important. I became snowblind once and since I lost part of my sight and I'm very sensitive to light. Protect you eyes and use brands that have wonderful products. That's what we need on the Everest !

FRA: Julbo est une fabuleuse entreprise familiale qui exporte dans plus de 55 pays. Ce sont les experts en lunettes de protection contre une grande exposition au soleil. Ils veulent que cela devienne un standard auprès des opticiens dans la prescription de lunettes de protection. Mes yeux sont importants. J'ai été aveugle une journée complète brûlé par le soleil en 2004 et mis à part la douleur intense j'en garde aujourd'hui une sensibilité à la lumière et une détérioration de ma vue. Protégez vos yeux avec de bons produits et les lunettes Julbo vont certainement nous aider sur l'Everest.

1 comment:

  1. I love Julbo Sunglasses, I've had them for a couple of years now and have the Julbo Dust Sunglasses They are super and perfect for mountain biking with!

    ReplyDelete