Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sherpa Trek test

ENG: Some gear testing this weekend. We went testing the sherpa-trek and for sure people were curious. We also received our Wilsa sleeping bags. And currently I don't want to show photos of us inside as I can't bear staying in it more than 30 seconds as it's really warm. The Sherpa-trek works well, pushing or pulling it. We also started some training I personally need to get quickly into shape so I passed 2 long hours running pulled by my roommate's Jack Russell and then carrying treelogs to strengthen my upper body.

FRA: On a testé le matériel ce weekend. Les passants étaient curieux en voyant le sherpa-trek. Nous avons nos duvets Wilsa mais pas de photo pour l'instant car franchement je ne tiens pas plus de 30 secondes dedans car la chaleur qu'il procure est intense. Le Sherpa-trek fonctionne aussi bien en poussant qu'en tirant. Nous avons commencé l'entraînement. Personnellement, j'ai vraiment besoin d'une remise en forme alors j'ai commencé durement par 2 longues heures de course tiré par le Jack Russell de ma colocataire puis à faire des exercices avec un tronc d'arbre pour fortifier mon dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment